Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hats off to The Big Nerd Ranch

I have to take a moment from learning Cocoa and programing my Mac and iPhone to acknowledge the folks at Big Nerd Ranch.  The latest edition of iPhone Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide is really taking me to new levels.  I particularly like that it is available for immediate use in a Kindle version.  With the Kindle App on my iPad it is very convenient!  Now if only they'd release an updated version of Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X I'd be in "Nerdvana" to use one of their terms!
Big Ner Ranch Page Screen Shot
I do this as a hobby so I don't get to devote the time I'd like to otherwise.  But I am trying to figure out a way to justify one of their classes like Beginning Cocoa or Beginning iOS classes (or both!).  Perhaps soon I will.   
Until then, these books are great!  Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment